AI - Why the Resurgence in Interest? OpenAI is a privately-held company that is not under coverage by Barclays Research. Informationabout this company is being provided for information purposes only and is not an investmentrecommendation by Barclays Research. AI has been discussed among investors for years (for more background see our initial report,U.S. Software: A Deep Dive into Artificial Intelligence, published September 25, 2017). At thattime, we concluded that there were three main input factors (data, compute power, machinealgorithms) for the evolution of AI, with the big hyperscalers best equipped to benefit from thistrend. Today, this still rings true. However, in the last few weeks, sentiment appears to haveshifted. With the recent launch of ChatGPT, a large language model chatbot, the public has beenmade more aware of the advancements in AI, and new possibilities that these modernapplications provide. The discussion has also shifted somewhat from who benefits to whowould be negatively impacted, which opens up a whole new dimension in conversations. Giventhe increased focus, we start our deep dive report with an introduction to ChatGPT and thecompany behind it, OpenAI (private, not covered). We then explain why AI is much broader thanseen in the mainstream media, and that these...
- NEW: Jordan Peterson Most FIERCE Debate: Greta Versus Peterson
- Immortality Pill: My Plan To Reverse Aging
- LEAKED: BINANCE Is Going Bankrupt (Corruption)
- Palantir Foundry for Energy | From Time Series Data to Real-World Action
- TIKTOK CEO Admitted To WHAT?!?
- Jordan Peterson CONFRONTED Greta Thunberg (Guess What Happens Next)
- Palantir: Company That Changed The Tide of War in Ukraine
- Marius Schober: Private Investing, Psychedelics, Longevity & Skipping Death, Life & Philosophy