Snowflake, at its core, is a massively scalable, highly elastic, cloud-native data warehouse solution that has begun to disrupt the cloud data management space. Snowflake's highly differentiated solution has pulled it into a wide variety of use cases from data engineering to data science, and its simplicity and compelling value proposition have led to its adoption ranging from one-man operations up to Fortune 10 companies, allowing it to pursue a $67-87B current TAM. Additionally, Snowflake's cloud-agnostic multi-region solution, with intuitive and efficient data sharing capabilities, lays the foundation for a much broader vision of a new category called the Data Cloud, potentially leading to an open-ended market opportunity with strong inherent network effects. We expect Snowflake to continue to grow revenue at a rapid scale. We believe the combination of alignment to secular trends like data-growth and digital transformation, very rapid revenue growth at scale and a solid, efficient business model, makes Snowflake an exceptional asset among software companies. Considering the large TAM, superb management team, and astounding trajectory, Snowflake could grow into and beyond the current valuation in future years. Download Report Here...
- NEW: Jordan Peterson Most FIERCE Debate: Greta Versus Peterson
- Immortality Pill: My Plan To Reverse Aging
- LEAKED: BINANCE Is Going Bankrupt (Corruption)
- Palantir Foundry for Energy | From Time Series Data to Real-World Action
- TIKTOK CEO Admitted To WHAT?!?
- Jordan Peterson CONFRONTED Greta Thunberg (Guess What Happens Next)
- Palantir: Company That Changed The Tide of War in Ukraine
- Marius Schober: Private Investing, Psychedelics, Longevity & Skipping Death, Life & Philosophy