Largely in-line with expectation, Li Auto's Jan-2023 delivery volume rose 23% YoY to 15,141 units, which was better than the estimated sector-wide new energy vehicle (NEV) retail volume's 2% YoY growth, as per the China Passenger Car Association. On a sequential base, Li Auto's Jan-2023 delivery volume fell 29% MoM due to oneweek holiday for the China New Year (CNY), above sector-wide 44% MoM volume drop. Download...
- NEW: Jordan Peterson Most FIERCE Debate: Greta Versus Peterson
- Immortality Pill: My Plan To Reverse Aging
- LEAKED: BINANCE Is Going Bankrupt (Corruption)
- Palantir Foundry for Energy | From Time Series Data to Real-World Action
- TIKTOK CEO Admitted To WHAT?!?
- Jordan Peterson CONFRONTED Greta Thunberg (Guess What Happens Next)
- Palantir: Company That Changed The Tide of War in Ukraine
- Marius Schober: Private Investing, Psychedelics, Longevity & Skipping Death, Life & Philosophy