There are a few noticeable points I want to analyse in regards to the shareholder letter for the company. One point of mention includes Karp’s opening statements of the letter, in which he restates his long term outlook for the company. “Our commitment to and relentless focus on the long term at times has required patience.” CEO, Alex Karp Fundamentally, as noted within the past, I do believe that the obsession from Wall Street and the majority of retail investors upon short term metrics and results is dangerous for true wealth generation capabilities. I have noted in the past that within a world of conventionality, the biggest enemy is an unprofitable company in which is investing deeply within the future. Yet, personally, this I believe is where real wealth generation is created. Over the past few months, management touched upon their response in regards to alternative software solutions, and the importance of building truly transformative technologies. Whilst alternative software providers create platforms that are minimally viable, and thus fail to create any transformation, Palantir is focused upon creating deep technologies in which are fundamentally stemming from a Zero To One Outlook upon the future. Within a recent talk by...
- NEW: Jordan Peterson Most FIERCE Debate: Greta Versus Peterson
- Immortality Pill: My Plan To Reverse Aging
- LEAKED: BINANCE Is Going Bankrupt (Corruption)
- Palantir Foundry for Energy | From Time Series Data to Real-World Action
- TIKTOK CEO Admitted To WHAT?!?
- Jordan Peterson CONFRONTED Greta Thunberg (Guess What Happens Next)
- Palantir: Company That Changed The Tide of War in Ukraine
- Marius Schober: Private Investing, Psychedelics, Longevity & Skipping Death, Life & Philosophy