Alex Karp New Interview: Ukraine Spending Expansion: Palantir Value Report: Alex Karp New Interview: Recently, a new interview with Alex Karp emerged. Below are the most important points, and areas of analysis and further commentary too. Karp said: “In the first days of the war — when the collapse of Ukraine was perceived as imminent — Kyiv looked eerily alone.“ “We have learned much in the last year of bitter fighting — how innovative minds and advanced technology, in particular software and artificial intelligence, can be paired in ways that allow David to beat a modern-day Goliath. How our approach to any conflict in the Pacific is being foreshadowed on the eastern plains of Europe. And how private industry has a foundational responsibility to partner with government to defend democratic institutions and the national interest.” One must question as to how much of a competitive moat Palantir has within the Governmental sector, but more generally the commercial sector too, in consideration of the fact that the company has battle-tested their software over the past few years, within the hardest environments. In consideration of the events within Ukraine, we can be confident that further adoption shall be experienced with allied...
- NEW: Jordan Peterson Most FIERCE Debate: Greta Versus Peterson
- Immortality Pill: My Plan To Reverse Aging
- LEAKED: BINANCE Is Going Bankrupt (Corruption)
- Palantir Foundry for Energy | From Time Series Data to Real-World Action
- TIKTOK CEO Admitted To WHAT?!?
- Jordan Peterson CONFRONTED Greta Thunberg (Guess What Happens Next)
- Palantir: Company That Changed The Tide of War in Ukraine
- Marius Schober: Private Investing, Psychedelics, Longevity & Skipping Death, Life & Philosophy