• Doctors can’t tell Covid apart from other illnesses.
• Vaccine injured testify in Covid Inquiry.
• CIA whistleblower reveals Covid’s origins.
Doctors have admitted that they can no longer differentiate between Covid patients and those suffering from allergies or the common cold. In TCW, Sally Beck reacted to the testimony of those with serious adverse reactions to Covid vaccinations in the ongoing Covid Inquiry. A CIA whistleblower has recently revealed the Covid’s origins in the U.S. biodefense programmes, according to Ashley Rindsberg in Tablet. In Germany, the launch of Covid Juice 3.0 has led to record low interest, with many doctors not stocking it, as per Eugyppius in Substack.
Ross Clark in the Telegraph wondered why it has taken so long for the NHS to start squandering money on ‘woke’ schemes. Andrew Pierce and Beverley Turner of GB News clashed live on air regarding the allegations made against Russell Brand. Sam Leith in the Spectator argued that an increasing number of people believe anything they’re told as long as it is ‘suppressed by the Establishment.’
Liz Truss defended her economic policies while in No10 in a speech, and Sherelle Jacobs in the Telegraph argued that she is the only politician standing up for certain truths. A think tank has discovered that one in seven councils adopted an All Party Parliamentary Group’s definition of Islamophobia, despite it being rejected by the Government over free speech concerns, reported the Telegraph.
Italian PM Giorgia Meloni demanded that the EU create a naval blockade to stop the flow of small boats across the Mediterranean, according to the Telegraph. Thomas O’Reilly in the European Conservative wrote about the ‘Ireland Uncensored’ conference, which discussed the recently proposed hate speech bill. Furious motorists in Wales have blasted the new 20mph speed limit scheme, with many signs being vandalised and drivers refusing to exceed 20mph in 40mph zones, as reported by the Mail.
The National Trust’s investment portfolio has lost millions in value after it was moved into the hands of eco-friendly wealth managers, according to the Telegraph. Ross Clark in the Spectator questioned if Germany will be the first to abandon its Net Zero commitments. Jason Reed in TCW argued that eating steak is better for the environment than consuming soy. Braun has been criticised for advertising men’s trimmers with a trans model who has had a double masectomy, reported the Telegraph.
Trans rights activists disrupted the National Women’s Convention in San Francisco, as per the Mail. Colin Wright’s Prager U video on X explains why sex is binary. Tom Harris in the Telegraph wrote about the SNP’s ‘woke waste’ of taxpayers’ money on the ‘rematriation’ of a totem pole to Canada. Simon Cottee in UnHerd argued that incels have taken the place of jihadists. Oliver Bateman in UnHerd wrote about Peter Thiel and his rich pals wanting to build a dystopia for the rich.
- “Doctors admit they can’t tell Covid apart from allergies or the common cold anymore” – Doctors say Covid patients are becoming harder to distinguish from those suffering from allergies or the common cold, reports the Mail.
- “The mistreatment of the vaccine injured – what the Covid Inquiry heard” – In TCW, Sally Beck reacts to the testimony of those who have suffered serious adverse reactions to Covid vaccinations in the ongoing Covid Inquiry.
- “Blowing the Covid cover-up wide open” – A CIA whistleblower has pulled back the curtain on Covid’s origins in the shadowy world of U.S. biodefense programmes, writes Ashley Rindsberg in Tablet.
- “Covid Juice 3.0 hits the shelves in Germany, with interest at such record lows that many doctors have not even bothered to stock it” – Recent developments in Germany raise questions about the country’s future pandemic response, writes Eugyppius on Substack.
- “The lunatics have taken over the NHS asylum. What took them so long?” – What’s surprising isn’t how much money the NHS now squanders on ‘woke’ schemes, but the fact it hasn’t done so sooner, says Ross Clark in the Telegraph.
- “Andrew Pierce brands Beverley Turner ‘shameful’ in Russel Brand row” – Andrew Pierce and his GB News co-host Beverley Turner clashed live on air as they discussed the bombshell allegations made against Russell Brand.
- “The ‘naive cynicism’ of Russell Brand’s hasty defenders” – There is now a scarily large mass of ordinary people who’ll believe anything if they’re told ‘the Establishment’ is trying to suppress it, says Sam Leith in the Spectator.
- “Liz Truss says ‘political and economic establishment’ undermined her” – Liz Truss defended the economic policies she tried to implement during her time in No10 in a speech she gave yesterday, reports the Mail.
- “Truss is right – but must she stand alone in the fight for freedom?” – What Liz Truss’s critics miss is that she is the only politician standing up for some fundamental truths, says Sherelle Jacobs in the Telegraph.
- “One in seven councils adopts Islamophobia definition rejected over free speech fears” – A think tank has found that one in seven councils has adopted an All Party Parliamentary Group’s definition of Islamophobia that was rejected by the Government over free speech concerns, according to the Telegraph.
- “Meloni tells EU to blockade migrants and save ‘future of Europe’” – Italian PM Giorgia Meloni said the future of Europe depends on how the bloc handles a growing migration crisis, as she demanded EU leaders create a naval blockade in the Mediterranean to stop the flow of small boats, reports the Telegraph.
- “Irish populism starts stirring? Dublin conference airs unease over hate speech bill” – The recent ‘Ireland Uncensored’ conference in Dublin was an important event in a country that is fast emerging as one of the last remaining holdouts of total progressivism, writes Thomas O’Reilly in the European Conservative.
- “Furious motorists blast ‘absolute nightmare’ new speed limits in Wales” – The roll-out of a new 20mph speed limit scheme in Wales has been branded an “absolute nightmare”, with signs vandalised and drivers staying a go slow, refusing to exceed 20mph in 40mph zones, reports the Mail.
- “Nearly half of Britons live in areas where 20mph limits are in place” – Twenty eight million drivers live in areas where 20mph speed limits are in place or set to come in, according to the Mail.
- “National Trust loses millions to green investments in rush for Net Zero” – The National Trust’s £1.6 billion investment portfolio has lost millions in value after it was partly moved into the hands of eco-friendly wealth managers, reports the Telegraph.
- “Will Germany be the first to ditch its Net Zero commitments?” – Things are not going well in Germany’s bid to reach Net Zero by 2045, five years earlier than Britain’s own unrealistic target, writes Ross Clark in the Spectator.
- “Eat steak and save the planet” – The impact of soy on the environment is far worse than that of any dairy farmer, says Jason Reed in TCW.
- “Braun advertises men’s trimmers using trans model” – Braun has been called “irresponsible” for advertising men’s trimmers using a trans model who’s clearly had a double masectomy, reports the Telegraph.
- “Trans activists clash with feminist group hosting conference in San Francisco” – Women’s Declaration International had their National Women’s Convention disrupted by trans rights activists in San Francisco, says the Mail.
- “A biologist explains why sex is binary” – Biologist Colin Wright has posted his Prager U video on X, explaining exactly why sex is binary.
- “The SNP’s woke waste has dragged Scotland to a humiliating new low” – The SNP is spending £300,000 of taxpayers’ money on the ‘rematriation’ of a totem pole to Canada, says Tom Harris in the Telegraph.
- “Incels are the new jihadis” – We don’t need jihadists anymore, as seemingly even more reprehensible young men have taken their place, writes Simon Cottee in UnHerd.
- “Peter Thiel has launched a class war” – Peter Thiel and his rich pals want to build a dystopia for the rich, writes Oliver Bateman in UnHerd.
- “Miriam Cates: At the heart of the whole trans movement is a deep misogyny that not only wants to erase women, but wants to say that men can be women” – Speaking to Julia Hartley-Brewer on GB News, Tory MP Miriam Cates says the General Medical Council removing references to “mothers” from a maternity document is “absurd”.
If you have any tips for inclusion in the round-up, email us here.